The ICT30120 – Certificate III in Information Technology will help you develop a broad set of skills to aid you in a range of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) roles. The certificate serves as an introduction to cybersecurity and to ICT best practises in a business environment.
Training Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBCRT301 Develop and Extend Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- BSBXCS303 Securely Manage Personally Identifiable Information and Workplace Information
- BSBXTW301 Work in a Team
- ICTICT313 Identify IP, Ethics and Privacy Policies in ICT Environments
- ICTPRG302 Apply Introductory Programming Techniques
- ICTSAS305 Provide ICT Advice to Clients