BSB40420 – Certificate IV in Human Resource Management delivers you the foundation you need to succeed in a Human Resources position. You will gain knowledge of the recruitment process, human resource functions and administering performance development processes.
Training Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBHRM411 Administer Performance Development Processes
- BSBHRM412 Support Employee and Industrial Relations
- BSBHRM413 Support the Learning and Development of Teams and Individuals
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate Recruitment and Onboarding
- BSBHRM417 Support Human Resource Functions and Processes
- BSBWHS411 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures, and Programs